Saturday, November 28, 2009

a sedentary thanksgiving.

I hate to disappoint so soon after the start of my blog, but, as the title explains (and as I prophesied in my last blog), it has been a sedentary Thanksgiving weekend. This isn't entirely my fault, though. First of all, the campus gym is closed until Monday. Second, I work 27 hours this weekend (that includes Friday, but still) and I have 3 papers I need to be working on, one of which is due Monday.
My third excuse is that I still feel like the girl in this picture, thanks to Thursday's extra-helping extravaganza, otherwise known as Thanksgiving (I tried my best, but come on! I love mashed potatoes.) Anyway, like I said, sorry to disappoint. I'll be back to the Nat on Monday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful, button-popping feast (or two), as well.

1 comment:

Cathy Allds said...

We are really enjoying your blog! Mike now has me reading it to him. He loves your writing style and thinks you have something really good going here! Keep up the great work - on both the running and the writing!